A modern building started in 1933 designed by the engineer Gustavo Stainer and finished at the end of the 1980s thanks in part to the financial contribution of the fishermen and ship owners of Civitanova, the church, with a single nave, is distinguished by its multicoloured stained glass windows and the bell tower designed by the Roman architect Dante Tassotti, with a circular base tower 33 metres in height, capped with a conical spire. The steeple also serves as a lighthouse, displaying the Morse Code letters “C” and “M”, for Civitanova Marche. The steeple can be climbed by walking up 285 steps or taking the more convenient lift.