The Church of the Santissimo Sacramento, built before the 16th century, stands in the square of the former Civitanova Marche Alta Hospital. It belonged to the “Confraternita della Misericordia” (Mercy Confraternity), on whom the adjacent hospital depended, and was taken over in 1785 by the “Confraternita del Santissimo Sacramento” (Blessed Sacrament Confraternity), which is still in charge of it. The confraternity has an “Antiquarium”, arranged in the same complex, in which a small collection of paintings and liturgical objects from the 16th to the 19th centuries can be seen.