“Silvio Zavatti” Municipal Library and “Enrico Cecchetti” Theatre

Since 1998, the “Silvio Zavatti” Municipal Library and the “Enrico Cecchetti” Theatre have been housed in the former Casa del Balilla, a building of significant historical interest, designed by the genial Adalberto Libera (1903-1963), one of the greatest exponents of the Italian Movement for Rational Architecture. The building project, drafted in 1931, was realised over a two-year period between 1934 […] [continua]